Sunday, September 11, 2005

The Book Launch at Oak Hollow





Raul "Torito" Torres: I am Torito, little bull. Now I am a touchy-feely guy. This poem is my way of telling everyone, including my relatives, that I am not totatly disabled because of my blindness. I can still do the things I used to do--and some things, even better.

Keely Murphy, with Walter Schlect: I live in the Yakima Valley, one block away from the Poetry Pole. It is in the center of the city. This is where everything begins. The Pole has arms.


Laurie Kanyer: For when you leave, evil shall not know/ you've walked away.


Jim Bodeen with Peggy Ludwick: Each of these poems has been in the weather. Each poet has trusted a process larger than anything that can be explained....May the poems have more adventures, as William Stafford delighted in saying. May they also find new homes.

No comments: